6 stalks bok choy (about 1/2 head), thinly sliced
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 granny smith apple, sliced
1/2 C toasted sunflower seeds
1 tsp. ground coriander
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 TBS apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
1/4 C olive oil
2 tsp honey or brown rice syrup
salt and black pepper to taste
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and mix well.
2. Chop salad ingredients (apples last or just before serving, if chilling salad)
3. Mix and toss salad with 1/2 dressing
4. Add additional dressing if desired
5. Eat immediately, or chill for up to one hour and then add the apples just before serving.